RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway invites applications for apprentice posts. Online Application started from today.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway has invited applications for apprentice posts. The application process will commence on today December 11,2023 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is January 11,2024. Interested candidates can apply online through official website at rrcnr.org
The merit list is expected to be displayed on February 12,2024
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 3093 vacancies.
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
Candidates should have passed SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognised university. Candidates must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NVCT/SCVT recognised by the government of India.
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The candidates age should be between the age of 15 to 24 years as of January 11,2024.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. for persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay ₹100/- as an application fee. SC/ST, PwBd and women candidates are not required to pay an application fee.
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection will be based on the screening and scrutiny of the application. There will be no written test of viva.
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Agreement of Training
Before commencement of the apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship Training as applicable. in case the selected candidate is minor then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer.
RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
Steps to be followed for filling the ONLINE Application
- Step 1: Visit the official website of rrcnr.org
- Step 2: Click on the Link “Kind Attention: Employment Notification No- RRC/NR 01/2023/Apprentice Act” click here for Online Application.
- Step 3: Click “Online Application”
- Step 4: Now scroll down and tick “Declaration” and click “Proceed to Online Application”
- Step 5: fill the required document for “Candidate Registration”
- Step 6: “Login” Candidate Dashboard containing update profile, Upload document, payment of online fee and final submission will appear.
- Step 7: After fill up Application Form, Pay Online Fee and Upload required documents and submit finally
- Step 8: On completion candidate can take print of application & Fee payment slip for candidate purpose record only.
Read more: TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Apply For 2345 Posts | IDBI Recruitment 2023: Registration For 2100 Junior Assistant Manager and ESO Posts | SSC GD Recruitment 2024: Here How to Apply/Registration For 26146 Posts