IITH Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad(IIT Hyderabad) Has released notification for 89 Non-Teaching posts on its website. Check the notification pdf and others here.
IITH Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has released notification for various Non-Teaching posts in the Employment News November 2023. A total 89 posts are to be filled through the recruitment drive against advt. No. IITH/2023/NF/15 for the posts including section Officer, Executive Assistant, Staff Nurse, Junior Engineer(Civil) and others.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before November 12, 2023.
IITH Recruitment 2023 Apply Last Date
Closing date of application for these posts is November 12, 2023
IITH Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Group A Posts||01|
|Group B Posts||30|
|Group C Posts||58|
IITH Recruitment Education Qualification 2023
Public Relations Officer: First class post graduate degree in mass Communication/Journalism/Management or equivalent. Minimum 5 years experience in the fields of Administration/Public Relation activities of an organization including conducting meetings/ programmes, issuing press releases and handling hospitality needs.
Technical Superintendent: First-class ME/Tech in Geotechnical Engineering with at least 3 year of relevant experience OR First-class BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and must have passed the examination of 3 year course in General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM) with 1 st class or equivalent grade held by Nursing Council.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the hospital of Govt./Semi Govt./Central autonomous bodies/reputed hospital
- Valid Registration with Nursing Council
You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
How To Apply Online For IITH Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online these posts after following the guidelines given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website- https://iith.ac.in/careers/
- Step 2: Click on the link IIT Hyderabad Non-Teaching recruitment 2023 on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now you will have to provide the required details to the link.
- Step 4. After that, submit the application form.
- Step 5. Now provide all the essential document.
- Step 6. Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.
Read more: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023:Apply for 37 position | IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023: Apply Post for Group B and Group C | Calcutta University BA LLB admit card 2023 out | HSSC CET Mains Admit Card 2023 for Group C post released