IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023: IIT Roorkee has announced a recruitment notice for 78 Group B and C positions. Examine the online application, notification, educational requirement, selection, and other processes.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023
IIT Roorkee has announced a recruitment notice for 78 Group B and C Non-Teaching positions. The hiring procedure for the positions has begun, and interested candidates may submit their applications online through the official website until August 13, 2023. Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent, and other positions are currently being filled.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment Overview
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date of Application
|13 August 2023
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Post Details
- Junior Technical Superintendent-10
- Assistant Security Officer – 2
- Assistant Safety Officer-1
- Junior Technical Architecture-1
- Staff Nurse-2
- Junior Technical Superintendent-1
- Junior Superintendent-12
- Junior Lab Assistant-23
- Junior Assistant-23
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The IIT Roorkee announcement 2023 outlines the precise requirements for applying for 78 non-teaching positions.
Candidates should be B/BE/Diploma-holders. You must be a Tech or Post Graduate in the relevant field from an accredited university or institution to apply for the IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023. Candidates should refer to the official notification for a complete description of qualifying requirements since they vary for each vacancy.
The age limit of the applicants for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 should be as follows:
- Group B Post- 18-32 years
- Group C Post- 18-27 years
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Women and IIT Roorkee regular employee categories. For candidates UR categories the application fee is 500/- and OBC/EWS application fee is 400/-
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above posts by visiting the official website of IIT Roorkee or click here and scroll down
- Click Sign Up button
- Fill the form
- next fill the previous email and password for sign in
- next fill the application form